PROimage Facility Services provides a wide range of commercial cleaning and facility maintenance services for construction companies, healthcare / medical facilities; commercial and federal facilities.
How to Choose the Right Cleaning Company
Before speaking with any cleaning service, first assess your company’s needs. Determine what type of cleaning needs to be done, how often you need it, and if you require special services. You should then meet with alternative companies at your facility to see what they offer. Have each company do a walkthrough to see what cleaning services and packages they offer. Ask them to submit a written proposal detailing what will be done and at what cost.
You should also make sure the company you choose is reputable.
- Can they provide references?
- Are they licensed and insured?
- Do they require drug testing and background checks of their employees?
- Are they bonded?
- Are they members of the Better Business Bureau?
If you have questions, require special services or are unhappy with their services will you be able to speak directly to a person or voice?
Finally review contracts carefully to ensure that everything is agreed upon.
PROimage Facility Services meets all of the above criteria.
Our Basic Services Include:
- Commercial / Federal Facility Cleaning
- Janitorial and Light Maintenance Services
- Construction Cleaning Services
- Terminal and Concurrent Cleaning for Healthcare Facilities
- Carpet and Floor Care – Strip/Wax Tile Floors
We combine a rapid response time and quality service for your complete satisfaction. We pride ourselves on partnering with you to establish or to help maintain a professional image for your facility. In addition to our core facility services, PROimage Facility Services can also design personalized cleaning and maintenance services to meet your needs.
Call us today at (313) 387-1977 for a free analysis and quote for your requirements.